This is an authentic preowned HERMÈS White Togo 35 PHW Kelly. The Kelly bag was designed by Robert Dumas in the 1930s and was originally called ‘sac a courroie pour dames’ meaning ‘bags with straps for ladies. The bag was made infamous by the actress Grace Kelly when in 1956.
Condition: Gently Used 6/10
- Togo Leather Exterior
- Palladium-Plated Hardware
- Single Rolled Top Handles
- Protective Feet at Base
- Leather Interior Lining
- Two Open Pockets on Interior Wall
- Zipper Pocket at Interior Wall
- Turn-Lock Closure at Front
- Without Original Dustbag and Box
- Includes Lock, Keys, Detachable Strap and Clochette
- Stamp N (2010)
SIZE & FIT
- Length: 35 cm
- Width: 15 cm
- Height: 27 cm
- Handle Drop: 11 cm
0% CREDIT CARD INSTALMENT
Interest Free Credit Card Installment (6 months up to 60 months) is provided by our partner EzBeli.com.
If you are interested to purchase this item via credit card installment, please click here.
Minimum purchase and bank duration can be seen in the table below.